We've some very good news to share soon, but until then our lips are sealed...
So in the meanwhile...
We'd like to launch a competition for the children to design our schools Eco Code to a tune! It could be any song, as long as it helps us all to learn the words together.
1) List all the things we do at Barlow to take care of out environment, be Eco friendly and to protect wildlife and the oceans.
2) Try to come up with a fun, catchy tune, or choose something everyone knows already - like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Shotgun by George Ezra?
3) Try to put your ideas together into the tune like a poem, keep it simple so that anyone from Reception to Year 6 can learn it off by heart.
4) Film yourselves singing/performing it and share it to the class blog...if you're nervous get someone else to sing it for you and post a video of them doing it!
5) The pupils and teachers will help to pick the best Eco song and the winner will get a goody bag of prizes when school reopens!
Good luck and we look forward to hearing your ideas
Mrs Phipps and the Eco Committee
Click here for more information.