We've some very good news to share soon, but until then our lips are sealed...
So in the meanwhile...
We'd like to launch a competition for the children to design our schools Eco Code to a tune! It could be any song, as long as it helps us all to learn the words together.
1) List all the things we do at Barlow to take care of out environment, be Eco friendly and to protect wildlife and the oceans.
2) Try to come up with a fun, catchy tune, or choose something everyone knows already - like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Shotgun by George Ezra?
3) Try to put your ideas together into the tune like a poem, keep it simple so that anyone from Reception to Year 6 can learn it off by heart.
4) Film yourselves singing/performing it and share it to the class blog...if you're nervous get someone else to sing it for you and post a video of them doing it!
5) The pupils and teachers will help to pick the best Eco song and the winner will get a goody bag of prizes when school reopens!
Good luck and we look forward to hearing your ideas
Mrs Phipps and the Eco Committee
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: