This is the final week of term and will involve lots of special visitors, Christmas dinners and events.
There may not be a full curriculum coverage in the way we have presented so far in the previous weeks due to this. However we would encourage you to take on some of the traditional experiences of the season that engage children naturally in reading, writing and number.
- Write a letter to Father Christmas and a list of the presents they would like.
- Write a list of presents they would like to give, if money was no object, to everyone they know and love.
- Write any unsent Christmas cards.
- Count and sort the Christmas cards you have already, what patterns and ideas can they spot between them.
- Design and make a thank you card to give to people after the special day.
- Think about the message of Christmas and write a prayer to end 2020 and welcome 2021.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: